15 Days Guided Motorcycle & Safari Tour in Uganda
15 Days Motorcycle & Safari Tour Uganda
Roger’s Bike Rental , offers once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to explore the “Pearl of Africa”. Whether your interest is off-roading, city exploration, or mountain touring, the rides are tailor-made to lead you on an unforgettable journey. Designed to give you a taste of the Ugandan cultures, the wide range of destinations will keep you coming back for more. We looks forward to sharing the adventures that await.
- Bike: rental bike
- Terrain: off-road
- Mileage:2000 kilometres / 2175 miles
- Daily rides: 350 kilometres / 218 miles
- Meals: all breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- 6 lovely game drives
- Starts and ends in Entebbe
- Discover four national parks of Uganda
- Ride through the wild beauty of the African land
- 12 nights accommodation
- Motorbike rental
It’s an all mix including camping tour. Clean bathrooms and toilets are always available for your ease.
These unique adventures will give you a chance to experience the wild beauty of the African bush and enjoy the freedom of riding top of the line motorcycles. We know how precious your holidays are and wants only the very best for each of the riders. Roger’s bike rentals prides themselves on crafting custom tours to delight every type of traveler.
This trip involves trips to four main national parks of Uganda. It’s an adventure motorcycle tour so please keep in mind that you will be riding a bit off-road. See animals in their natural habitat but on the motorcycle. Ride through the equator and in the national parks. Your guide has more than 7 years of experience of riding motorbikes in Uganda national parks.
This tour offers many excursions such as safaris, lakeside relaxation, urban sightseeing, sunset cruises on the Nile, and much more. Feel free to choose the best options for a thrilling holiday adventure.
Airport pickup and stay overnight in Entebbe (overnight stay is not included).
The ride in Murchison Falls includes Nile sunset cruise, morning safari, park exploration, forest walks, and ride to the falls
The ride in Queen Elizabeth National Park includes park exploration and tree-climbing lions sightseeing
The ride in Lake Bunyonyi includes island exploration, mountain rides, and optional gorilla trekking
The ride in Lake Mburo National Park includes relaxation time and off-road exploration
Camping at Lake Nabugabo (bonfire and swimming).
Today is the departure day
Always follow your guide instructions once you enter the national parks.
Here is what you should know for this trip.
Trip Type: Small Group
Duration: 15 Days
- Can ride for 2-3 hours
- Minimal riding experience
- Assistance required
- Comfortable with curves and leans
- Basic experience with unsurfaced roads
- Short distance ascents and descents
- Can ride for 3-4 hours
- Average riding experience
- Little assistance required
- Comfortable with extreme curves and leans
- Average experience with unsurfaced roads
- Steep ascents and descents
- Can ride for 5-6 hours
- Extensive riding experience
- Assistance on demand (if required)
- Experienced with riding a variety of motorcycles
- Comfortable with any terrain and weather conditions
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
Things to do (optional)
- Boat cruises
- Gorilla trekking
- Rhino sanctuary visit
- 6 game drives
- 14 nights accommodation with some camping
- Motorcycle rental
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Park entrance fees