8 Days Guided Motorcycle Tour & African Safari (Uganda)
8 Days Motorcycle Tour & African Safari (Uganda)
Roger’s Bike Rental provides you once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to explore Uganda on one of our 125cc ,250 or 400cc Bikes. You will find beautiful roads, explore Lake Mburo National Park, and have a wonderful sightseeing tour. This tour is designed for you to create lifelong memories in Uganda. During the tour, you will also do some safaris on a bike that will keep you coming back for more. Enjoy the ride!
- Bike: rental bike (suzuki DR 400cc , 250cc 0r 125cc )
- Terrain: mix of trail and asphalt
- Meals: daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Maximum group size:4 persons
- Starting point and ending point: Entebbe
- Starts and ends in Entebbe
- Memorable Waterfalls
- A chance to see a vast wildlife
- Explore Lake Mburo National Park
- Ride through the wild beauty of the African land
- Enjoy a sunset Boat cruise at Murchison Falls
- Visit Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 7 nights’ accommodation
It’s an all camping tour. Clean bathrooms and toilets are always available for your ease.
Today is your arrival day. Roger’s Bike Rental will pick you up at the airport. Stay overnight in Entebbe
You will ride from Entebbe Through Kampala to Murchison Falls. You will also enjoy a sunset Boat cruise.
Today you will have a morning safari, ride to a waterfall, and visit Ziwa Rhino sanctuary
You will ride from the Rhino Sanctuary to Fort portal Stay overnight in Fort Portal City
Today you will have a morning safari to see Wildlife & tree-climbing lions
You will enjoy early morning ride to Lake Mburo National Park
Today you will explore Lake Mburo National Park.
It is your last day riding in western Uganda. You will have a sightseeing tour around Kampala.
- Can ride for 2-3 hours
- Minimal riding experience
- Assistance required
- Comfortable with curves and leans
- Basic experience with unsurfaced roads
- Short distance ascents and descents
- Can ride for 3-4 hours
- Average riding experience
- Little assistance required
- Comfortable with extreme curves and leans
- Average experience with unsurfaced roads
- Steep ascents and descents
- Can ride for 5-6 hours
- Extensive riding experience
- Assistance on demand (if required)
- Experienced with riding a variety of motorcycles
- Comfortable with any terrain and weather conditions
During this motorcycle tour, you will visit:
- Murchison National Park,
- Ziwa rhino sanctuary,
- Queen Elizabeth National Park,
- Lake Mburo National Park.
You will be served daily meals. Roger’s Bike Rentals can offer you vegetarian and regular food.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
If you have special dietary requirements it’s a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation
Things to do (optional)
- Gorilla trekking
- Game drives
- Motorcycle rental
- 7 nights’ accommodation some camping
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Daily meals