$2500 per person All Inclusive Combo package .
Great Journey fascinating places we are here to make you explore the jungles of Africa in comfort and live a tale of Adventure .To all the 5 different parks each unique ,
We have group tour activities from groups of 4 groups normally have several days on tours around the country and they are normally fair shared accommodation in lodging facilities but enjoy the advantages of group activities ,for a group of a minimum of at least 4 we shall organize an itinerary to suit your likes from water sporting activities in jinja to climbing the sipi falls in eastern Uganda to climbing mt Elgon for beginners and professionals ,we have a single day for beginners as well as 4 days up in the mystic views of the Mountain.
In our group tours days range from 10 to 18 discovering & seeing what you will never see anywhere,this trip delivers the greatest moments ,we make ever trip special according to the likes of the group and the ages ,we eat well ,sleep in hotels some times we camp especially where its suitable in a hotel environment we love to keep you safe from any sought of danger.
Mountain climbing any one can climb a mountain ,However this is a adventurous daring experience that requires preparation of the mind and body.certain points in the climb are bitter and heart breaking require good effort.
- Sezibwa water falls
- jinja (rafting,boating,source of the Nile,Bungee jumping ,kayak the Nile,Tubing)
- Climbing to Sipi falls
- Climbing Mt Elgon
- Climbing Mt Rwenzori beginners trail one day.
- Murchison falls for wild Game,Boat launching,water falls chimpanzee trekking
- Kibale forest hike in Bigodi swamps.
- Semuliki National park,forest walk,nature walk
- Lake Albert (Shoe-bill sighting)
- Top of the world & crater walk views
- Bigodi swamp walk
- Queen Elizabeth National Park.Boat Launch,Game Drives
- Lake Bunyonyi and lake mutanda
- Gorilla tracking and adventure.
- lake Mburo park
We move to almost all places mentioned in the period of 18 days for a minimum of $2500 per person including almost all meals no drinks,almost all permits no Gorilla permit ,all park entry fees all accommodations all fuels for the Vehicles.
email us we will organize some thing for your group and you will never forget Game Ranger Tours ltd.
What does it take to travel to Uganda?
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate or PCR test certification.
- Yellow fever card.(talk to a doctor)
- $50 visa fee on arrival.
- All accommodation:
- Almost all meals
- Permit for Chimpanzee trekking
- All government fees & park entry .
- All fuels for the Vehicle.
- A 4WD vehicle
- International air fares;
- Entry visa Uganda (USD 50 p.p.);
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance;
- Meals and snacks which are not inclusive in the accommodation;
- All activities that are not mentioned in the programme or activities that are mentioned in the programme as optional activity;
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, tour-leader, lodge staff, etc;
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.);